Sunday, April 4, 2010

The complex of love or maybe "the judgement day" (دوره آخر الزمان) ?!

I used to think I had the answer to everything... (or at least I could find out the answer)
but now I know life doesn't always go my way... (that was a part of a song by Britney Spears, but I really meant these words)

Love seems to be different from what I thought it is!

Used to think there's a man who falls in love with one special woman.
Used to think that the woman honors the man, loves him and gives him strength to be her hero.

But now...
I've seen people seeking love in every stranger..

And I've seen people hiding their feelings, afraid of what might happen..
I've even seen people who have never tasted love..
And I've seen you and me among all the others...

And I wonder if that's how the story's been supposed to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment