Sunday, April 4, 2010

So that's what it feels like in Dubai!

  • On the first day they held us in the airport till 7 p.m. for some problem in my mom's visa.
  • On the 2nd day I had fun till 5 p.m. but I couldn't eat anything, I just felt like vomiting all the time.
  • On the 3rd day I was having worst burning pain in my stomach and I guess it means I'm gonna have the stomach ulcer back!
  • On the 4th day -which was the last day- my mom and I just decided we had to buy some souvenirs for everyone! And finally we had to come back to the hotel at 12 a.m. to check out and get to the airport.
Fun,don't you think so?!!

Don't take it too serious,we did have fun too:
  • I had some fun staying in the transit lounge! Confused,aren't you?!
The reason was this American guy sitting in the next table! He was sitting there with two other guys when he suddenly said "SHE IS GORGEOUS" loudly while he was staring at me, I looked behind to see some blond and to my surprise there was just a wall behind me! Then he smiled at me and asked me to sit at his table,but...

There are certain times when the chance is knocking at your door,but that's just when one of your stupid relatives is standing on your way to the door!!

I think it was 10 minutes later when I was passing their table to the counter when he asked "how are you doing?",I just said thanks,and to my greatest surprise he was showing me a chair next to his,I just smiled and passed and he asked "Is that a no?" I smiled again miserably! and went back to our table,then he said " I love the curls in your hair" I thanked him and didn't look at him no more.

It was like half an hour later when I felt someone standing near me at our table, again it was him! He said "Hopefully I'll see you in future", "hopefully" he repeated. He offered his hand to me and I shook it and laughed and he was gone.

Must have been an hour later that I was so bored that I had gone fooling around in transit lounge that he had come there again in his pilot uniform! The excessive relative guy (!!!!) said that he had stood there looking for me,and finally waves to him instead of me!

I keep consoling myself... there's a lots more waiting for me!

  • There was this place called "Wild Wadi" were you'd find ultimate joy of being in the water. There is no place to be shy because no one would even notice you for everybody is wearing their swimsuits except for like 3 Iranian women wearing trousers and shirts taking all the attentions!
I'll tell you more about it later, gotta sleep now.
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment