Sunday, April 4, 2010

What do you think?

There's this girl in my French class who always has lots of scratches and scars all over her hands and forearms. I used to wonder if that's some kind of addiction she has, like some kind of masochism! I never even dared to ask!

Today I finally made out what they were caused by.

I can give you lots of chances to guess what it was. I don't think you can succeed...

think.
think..
think...
....


She's got cats! I mean as her pets, and she lets them have it their own way with her!
(You sure have had cats too if you made the right guess)


But hey! "Isn't it a wonder?!"


I asked her if that was worth it when I heard this other girl's voice "you're so cold-hearted! It definitely IS worth it" and then she showed me an old deep scar she had, like she was showing me her badge of honour!

Now I'm wondering whether I really am as cold as she claims I am or she's just a little bit DIFFERENT ;)
Please DO tell me what you really think.

No comments:

Post a Comment