Sunday, April 4, 2010

The worst lie ever!


The story started when Narges only invited ME to her sister’s Hana-bandoun and wedding coz she didn’t want all her good ;) friends around. And I was supposed not to tell the others about it, like none of us were invited. And that was just what I did.


Narges came to the university today clutching her flash memory with all the photos of both nights in it.
Everyone wanted to see the bride. But I was more intelligent than letting them see ME there. As Hafez says: "غالبا" اين قدرم عقل و كفايت باشد" !!
ُُSo I asked Narges to cut my photos,and paste 'em on my own flash memory and so did she.

Now everyone was standing there and Narges started the slide show... How shocked we all were to see ME standing there!!...
Damn it, the photos weren't CUT!... For a moment I was just standing there still, didn't know what to do... I was just thinking about the possibility they didn't recognize me!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment