Sunday, April 4, 2010

The smallest things you do...


It was actually like a fortnight ago...
We were at Shariati hospital ( it's for our stage) when an old man came to me asking for the place to find some water for his pill. I didn't know the answer so I asked the secretary and when she said at the room at the end of Dr.Bagheri's place, I thought the old man might get lost so I took him there, pour a glass of water and intended to give it to him, but he mumbled something about me bringing the glass up to his mouth, for a second I was confused but then I saw his hands shaking, I said "Oh you're hands shake,you want me to bring it...ok sure" and did what he wanted and asked him if he had swallowed his pill...

He kept thanking me like I really had done him a huge favour...

I'm so happy I didn't just point my finger at his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment