Sunday, April 4, 2010

Today was a strange funny day!

I was having a fine day with all the crap: orthesis and prosthesis, biochemistry, a funny mullah who believed I had attended all his classes and treated me too kindly!... but when I was coming back home... Let me put it this way:

-What would you do if you suddenly run into your ex-boyfriend and a boyfriend of his?

Na...! Don't get me wrong, that is not the whole thing...
  • you're coming back from the swimming pool where you'd forgotten to take your comb to!
  • now you're having some kind of sour fruit ("Aloo torsh") that you're concealing in a popcorn package you had before that! (Isn't it great that I'm not fat?! ) and you don't wanna look stupid!
  • so your fingers are totally red (the liver red color ) and he is holding his hand right in front of you to shake yours!
What would you do NOW? Well,what CAN you do?

So here's what i did:
I just showed him my red fingers and to revert his friend's confused face to normal I had to show them the junk I was eating ( I wish I could say the junk I was eating for the first time in years! )
and that was that... he asked me how my family and I have been, blah, blah,blah and then we said goodbye.

I felt just like the time you run into an old friend of yours that you weren't expecting to see and you didn't know you were missing! It was good to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment