Sunday, April 4, 2010

Have you ever LOVED 14 as your mark?!

Yesterday started like this...

  • The guy who was supposed to teach us the course "Orthosis & Prosthesis" was a real jerk. And I was so afraid to fail coz he had given us another exam earlier and I had drawn a blank on it! You won't believe it but I really knew most of the answers,I was just so panicked that I didn't even right the ones I knew.
Anyway I waited till my turn which took me 3 hours and a half and was driving me crazy and then I went in...
When he finally told me my mark I was just out of this world,it was a HUGE relief
I was so happy I didn't know what to do! It was like nothing in this world could bring me down!

I went back home...

  • Mom and I went to swimming pool which was great.

In the evening...

  • We went to cinema. It was an Iranian movie. I hate Iranian ones but the relative guy - the same mentioned in Dubai story - said it's a funny one... This was certainly the worst I've ever seen. It was called "تيغ زن". I believe it really is an offense to the audience.
I'm telling you! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS CRAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment